Classic Pool & Patio is celebrating its 50th anniversary as one of the oldest family owned and operated swimming pool companies in Indiana. In addition, Classic is also distinguished as the most award-winning Pool Construction company in Indiana. As a company with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, an Angie's List A rating, listed as one of the Top 100 Pool Builders in the US, as well as an accredited APSP Silver Service Company, many opportunities exist for dedicated individuals looking for career opportunities.
Professional appearance and a positive attitude are a must. The positions open offer a great start to a career in the luxurious swimming pool industry.
We are always interested in meeting individuals with experience in our industry. Working for a company with a great reputation, company benefits and stability, translates to opportunity for your success. If no current openings are listed below, please feel free to send us your resume for future consideration.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
Complete our online application form to get the process started! Or, if you prefer, apply in person (M-F, 8AM-3:30PM) at our offices,
7169 E. 87th St., Indianapolis, IN 46256.
Pool Service Department Manager
IMMEDIATE OPENING to develop and train our talented team of 4 lead field technicians to excel in performing pool openings & closings, installation of pool equipment, residential and commercial pool maintenance and repairs, plus troubleshooting and repair of a variety of swimming pool components.
Responsible for growing the service department through training and in leading sales efforts in order to keep up with current demand and the high standard of service we have set.
The ideal candidate for the position will possess:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the swimming pool industry
- Knowledge of all types of in-ground swimming pools and spas
- An inclination for mechanical work, enjoying working with hand tools and able to methodically troubleshoot basic pool system failures
- A positive, cheerful personality that enjoys interaction with customers and develops strong, helpful relationships with co-workers
- Organizational skills exhibited by attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime seasonally and flexible with workday end-time
- Passion for reading installation manuals, technical bulletins and researching online technical sites to stay on top of the industry products and news
- APSP Certification
In-Ground Pool Construction Position
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for individuals with EXPERIENCE in in-ground swimming pool construction and/or pool service and repair. Specific experience in tile setting, plumbing, excavation, forming, gunite or shotcrete is a huge plus. Contact us today for this exciting opportunity to build and renovate some of Indianapolis' most beautiful custom-designed swimming pools.
You must be able to lift up to 70 pounds, have a valid driver's license, pass criminal background check, pre-employment drug-screening tests, and have reliable transportation.